NetwiseHRM is an easy to deploy and manage intranet-based application. NetwiseHRM functions as a corporate job center and allows job candidates to browse and search job listings and build their CVs or resumes online. An administrative tool allows assignment of log-ins for HR and hiring managers to access job postings and interview management facilities.
Features and Benefits
- Job Posting Management: Jobs are easily added or deleted
to appropriate departments by HR and hiring managers without a
need to coordinate with webmaster staff.
- Job Requisition and Posting Management: Hiring managers
can submit new job requisitions to the HR department for approval
and posting to the job section of a corporate web site without
any knowledge of web publishing or coordination with webmaster
- Interview Management: Hiring managers can review resumes,
rate applicants and enter comments. Candidates can be placed on
a scheduled-to-interview list.
- Resume and Interview Management: Multiple individuals responsible
for hiring can collaborate during the stages of resume review
and interviews, with the ability to browse and add comments throughout
the hiring process.
- Administration: HR and hiring managers can log in to
a private area for requisition and job-posting management and
- User Authentication: HR and hiring managers are authenticated
to log in to a private area for job posting management and resume
Database: Microsoft SQL Server,
Middle Layer: Microsoft ASP.NET
Operating System: Windows 2000/2003
Server, IIS 5.0